Combine Your Rockler Codes

glenn bradley

In case others don't do this; I had a Rockler catalog where the i-socket was on sale for $27.99 (regularly $38.99), I got an electronic $20 gift card for being a 'good customer' (I imagine everyone on their e-mailing list got one) and I had a flyer with free shipping advertised.

Each of these "offers" has a number or a code. Multiple codes confuse the online ordering system so I called the 800 number; gave the catalog code for the reduced price, gave the number off the $20 e-card and the code off the 'free shipping' flyer. The result is that I got the $38.99 i-socket for under $10 with free shipping.

You'll notice that some of their offers are good for a few days and others last for over a month. If you watch and know what your thinking about getting, you can combine offers and really save some cash. I am usually good for something if there is free shipping, but free shipping and reduced prices? You bet.

Last edited:
It's good to know that Rockler will do this, since MOST suppliers give a price OR code and then the disclaimer that, "This Offer Cannot be combined with any other offers".

Good Tip, Glenn:thumb:

It's good to know that Rockler will do this, since MOST suppliers give a price OR code and then the disclaimer that, "This Offer Cannot be combined with any other offers".

Good Tip, Glenn:thumb:

Rockler also has offers that contain the "cannot be combined" verbiage so you do have to read the fine print. This hits on the point of my post that I probably didn't drive home; Rockler's deals overlap and many different deals run at the same time.

It seems their model assumes folks will react to the flyer or email that they get but, there are deals that can be combined if we watch for them. Good luck and let's hope they don't catch on and stop doing it :wave:.