Seen the Tool of the Day today. You lucky guys in the USA

I have the 14v version of that drill and the matching impact driver, and love 'em. We use the flashlight all the time, too.

I'm tempted today by the tooliday site: DeWalt DW1269T 29-Piece Cobalt Pilot Point Set with FREE 1-Liter Stainless Steel Thermos

Price:$195.99 Sale Price $59.00

Been thinking to pick up a cobalt set to have on hand when I play with metals. Guess I have something to think over for the next 7 hours.

I'm tempted today by the tooliday site: DeWalt DW1269T 29-Piece Cobalt Pilot Point Set with FREE 1-Liter Stainless Steel Thermos

Price:$195.99 Sale Price $59.00

Been thinking to pick up a cobalt set to have on hand when I play with metals. Guess I have something to think over for the next 7 hours.

That is kinda strange, 'cause I just checked the site, (and it hasn't been 7 hrs since you posted), but the tool of the day showed a Milwaukee Drywall gun for $ 50.00, with 3 hrs 48 min to go.:huh::dunno::dunno:

Maybe there's a different tool for my part of the country?:dunno:

If you like that one, check this one out. Both tool offers are on my menu bar. Sorry whoever you are, but someone posted this second tool offer from here and I having "oldtimers disease" can't remember who to thank.

http://www.tooliday.com/

I succumbed to the disease and pulled the trigger on a 5" ROS. The one I have is a 6" and I figure $40 shipped for a 5" might be useful for smaller jobs.

Milwaukee 6021-81 Factory Reconditioned 5-Inch Variable-Speed Random Orbit Palm Sander with Dust Collection Bag

Price:$99.95 Sale Price $36.99

You are spoilt.

Thanks Mark another great deal leaves me drooling. At that price its a give away. I mean thats Milwaukee.

I just dont understand these guys, they will ship to Hawaii but not to Canada. Dont they know Hawaii is an island in the middle of the sea. :huh: Yeah I know its a part of the USA sorry Royall and Tony dont mean you guys should loose out. Just these bean counters have been at it again and i dont think their math works out well somewhere.

Rob,

I can pretty much see that there might be higher shipping fees and/or restrictions to Canada. It is a different country afterall. (and a nice one I have to say) But there are sellers that don't even know what or where Hawaii is. As Royall had said, and I have had this happen too, some of them even flat refuse to ship here, for whatever reason. I am going to update my thread about Peachtree in a moment. You will see one example of what we mean.

Hope you can get in on those tool deals Rob.

Aloha, Tony