Nova Lathe

Don't know if anyone saw it but I got my Woodcraft flyer today. The Nova DVR XP is $1699 and the Nova 1624 is $899. It did say limited quantities at these prices. I bought the Triton Spindle sander.

Holy Cow!! If they had done that when I was buying I wouldn't be changing belts now!!

Bernie, did you post this on that other forum where the guy is trying to decide between a Nova 1624 and a Jet 1644?

Went there sat,looked ,bought stuff,that I couldn't live without,but(no Lathe) almost though I was lookin at the DVR and mama says LOOK its allmost 400 bucks off :D I says I got the Nova 1624 you bought me two yrs ago an very happy with it an she say's well wouldn't you like this one better?I says don't I need four lathes an she say's I'll buy you this one an you can sell the 1624 :dunno: Whats a guy to do???,but no I couldn't do it :doh: ah life is rough :(

Last edited:
I think ole Ken's jest a spoofin ya'll by playin Dumb, 'n really has a mor devus plan.:rolleyes: He's jest a watin ta tak tha LOHL wi him when tha OneWay's go on sale.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: