Im not going to be around too long it seems

Well this is my result......

Based on your answers to the above questions, your current life expectancy is 89 years. If you're not happy with the result, consider that by adopting a healthier lifestyle and avoiding various risk factors, you can increase your life expectancy by up to 15 years.

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 170 lbs.

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Age of parents
2. Age of grandparents
3. Doctor exam frequency

The two biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Weight
2. Gender

OK, I'm working on the weight thing, but how the heck do I work on the gender thing :huh: :eek:

No way! :eek::eek: :rolleyes: :rofl::rofl:

I redid it with a much lower weight and I got a score of 99 years, wow, I'm not even halfway now at 45 :D :wave:

Got to stick to that diet I guess ;) :thumb:

Oh, my goodness!

Results If you continue maintaining healthy habits, you'll want to plan for a maximum life expectancy of 101 years or more. :eek:

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 149 lbs.

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Age
2. Age of parents
3. Gender

The two biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Family health
2. Smoking

I'm not sure I can afford to live for another 38 years or more - OR IF I WANT TO! It says that David has only another 19 years, I don't know if I want to live for 19 years without a man in the house! Guess I'll have to start looking around! ;):rolleyes::D

Last edited:
I don't know if I want to live for 19 years without a man in the house! Guess I'll have to start looking around! ;):rolleyes::D

HAR!! and the wife keeps asking me when I'm gonna kick, just to get me out of the house :D

89 according to the test,, I doubt it will happen. I intend to be used up well before that, I'm with Dale Live hard, die fast. Never pass up a good meal since it may be your last, or a chance to dance with a pretty girl,, Wait,, I hit 50 last month I'm not passing up a chance to dance with any girl!!

HA I got it down to 53,, I just have to
Put on 175 pounds
Drive like wild man
Drink like a fish
get my cholesterol up to 300
go on a high fat diet
and lay on the couch all day!

Last edited:
Allen, I'm sorry to hear the news. Chin up - you've got two good years left.

On the brightside, I found out I'm s'posed to make it to the ripe old age of 95. I guess I better up my retirement contribution. :D

Ken I think you take the prize that is if you are still around.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Calling Ken ...can you collect your prize at the office please.:rofl::rofl:

I have not laughed so much for a long time. I had to grab hold of my mouth to keep quiet given everyone is in bed and asleep right now 11:02pm.

Did the test and I will live to over 90. Got the same results you got Stu.

I agree live hard and Mike I would also like the cheque to bounce when they have to burn me.:rofl::rofl:

I did it 5 minutes ago. It said I had about 6 minut.....

Ive been married to the same woman for over 30 years.

What doesnt kill me will only make me stronger.

Comedy Gold x 2!

jester.gif
jester.gif

There is no way that a darn question and answer test is gonna tell ya your life expectancy... and what's worse is that test can alter some to make it happen just from throwin in the towel.. so yu stop reading the darn puter and saw some more wood and get this outa yur head silly guy!!!!!

That is excellent advice Larry, well done!

Fact is, I want to live to be 93 only if I can still enjoy life and not be a burden to others.
I don't want to live one more year if I can't enjoy it become a burden to others.
For those who don't know, I'm 70, feel great and am looking forward to many more active and enjoyable years. (if I can afford it)

It says I should live to 94.

I should go back and retake it with the physical statistics from 18 months ago. I lost 40 pounds between 12/2007 and 5/2008 and have kept it off. With the weight loss and minor medication, my cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure all went from off-the-charts to fine. I bet I drop at 62 with the old numbers. . .

As my Dad says - getting old aint' for wimps!

Cheers

Jim

I just spent the day with my mom. She didn't remember my name at first. No way am I taking care of myself so I can rot in a home. On the upside, I counted 5 dead skunks on the 360 mile drive today so I know spring is here.

It says I should live until I'm 90...which may be inaccurate because it did not have a question on there regarding chainsaw cuts, trees hitting powerlines, and very angry rams...but I digress.

Now if you really want to get depressed, run the numbers into a date/time calendar calculator and I have figured out that I am due to die on October 16th 2065. Unlike Paul Hubbman, I figure I better get cracking if I am going to have my shop finished by then! :)

PS: These things are great, I just found out I will die before the wife so I am stopping my life insurance policy now. No sense her and her next lover living it up on my dead carcasses dime! :rofl: