pay pal ?

PayPal accounts are linked to another account be it a credit card, checking account or what ever you are using. If you purchase something via paypal, the funds (what ever the amount) need to be there. If not, the purchase will not be approved. what ya buying me :rolleyes::D

Tom

Sellun off the farm Tom. Maybe my question wasnt worded right.. if the boat was sold by me for 4500.00 can i take full payment out of paypal or do i have to take alittle each month?

Last edited:
I would think that would go the same way Larry, If someone was buying a boat from you thru paypal, they should be able to put 4500.00 into their paypal account and you should be good to go. I have not heard of any limits, for what that means :p I'll go check and see if I can find any limits

OK larry, on my paypal account I can only recieve 500.00 per month and amounts above that you must upgrade to a Business or Premier account. Hope this little bit helps.:wave:

Tom

OK larry, on my paypal account I can only recieve 500.00 per month and amounts above that you must upgrade to a Business or Premier account.

I have a business (or premier or??) account. I can move money back and forth no problem. Never had that big of a transaction though. Mine are just a few hundred dollars.

Larry, best answer is go read what PayPal says. ;)

Paypal

Yes you need to be verified on Paypal to take out over $500 per month.

I believe to be verified costs nothing you just need to link your Paypal account to a bank account.

I have a bank acct that I just use for this. Have used Paypal for some years with no problems. But I am still too cautious to hook them to my main account.