Kitchen stools

Outstanding !

Those are beautiful Alfredo. I know you don't use a duplicator, so it is even more impressive how perfectly identical they all look. Great work !

I agree with Don...your ability to turn the same shape more than once is very impressive. The stools look very nice, Alfredo. :thumb: :clap:

I deeply admire anyone who can do the same thing twice. 24 legs all the same is, IMHO outstanding. I would no doubt resort to a single 3 legged stool that had each leg 'uniquely individual':rofl:

Pete

WOW!!! 24 identical legs turned without a duplicator, I'm impressed!:thumb: You have a very good eye for turning like that. I just recently turned 4 - 7" x 44" columns that had a simple taper and I needed to use a template. Keep up the good work!:wave:

Alfredo, excellent stools!!!!! They kind of look like my Grandmother's old piano stool, do the seats screw up to change the height? I got in trouble all the time spinning on that stool until I was to dizzy and fell of or the top unscrewed!:eek::doh::dunno::rofl::rofl: