Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12345

Last edited by Chuck Thoits; 04-29-2009 at 11:25 PM.
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

You could fit Ned's yard in there!

Kea'au Hawaii. Just down the road from Hilo town!
    Big shop Chuck! What's the long stand in photo 3? Is that one end of the chop saw stand?
    Aloha,

What goes around, comes around.

Good lookin shop Chuck Lots of lathes didn't notice a table saw, did I just miss it

Man, I'm envious of your room and high ceilings. Looks like a well-used and loved shop.

BTW, it's a brake instead of a break. (Sorry, it's the editor in me.)
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thoits View Post
    Royall that is a Tapco pro14 break used for wrapping trim with metal. It does not live in the shop, its still there from a job I just did. Probably next week it will go to the job site with me than back to its home out back.
    It might ride on the truck for a bit then go to the illegitimate step child to make race car parts. After he's done I'm sure I'll have to go get it, he's tarable at bring things back.
    I'm glad ya 'splained yerr useage for the Brake, Chuck, 'cause when I saw it settin' in thar, I thawt ya had derveluped sum super secrit methud fer usin' it ta make bent lamernashuns in WOOD.

I hope ya got KaLea's permishun 'fore the kleenup, 'cause ya know that if'n she kan't find sum o her stuff now, yer gonna be in big trubel, 'n tha nex meal mite be a bit Cold.

well i quess i wil have some extra time on my hands when i stop at your place chuck,, wont need to do a white glove inspection of your shop now perhaps kalea part may need some checking out though.. was her space the one with the empty postal boxes? that shop definalty looks homey but man the lathes are sure prevalent.. gonna be hard to get in and out of there without touchin one or 3 at least that many in there nice shop chuck
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

hey chuck what is your black box with the gas tank under it a steam box? i see you got 3 gas tube burner headed into it?
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Forget the 400 amps... who else noticed the "Pirate Chest" in the lower right of photo #7

And yeah, it sure is a tall building. Sliding glass doors in a shop?

Funny, I've been cleaning up a bit in my shop also, but I didn't think it had anything to do with the Tour-de-wood. Maybe my subconscious was at work...

...art
    There's usually more than one way to do it...
    www.wordsnwood.com ........ facebook.com/wordsnwood

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    well i quess i wil have some extra time on my hands when i stop at your place chuck,, wont need to do a white glove inspection of your shop now perhaps kalea part may need some checking out though.. was her space the one with the empty postal boxes? that shop definalty looks homey but man the lathes are sure prevalent.. gonna be hard to get in and out of there without touchin one or 3 at least that many in there nice shop chuck
    I've been evicted....
    My spot *used to be* the bench against the wall in picture 5
    he picked up all my wood I had nicely arranged and removed it to what is supposed to be his desk.... with the postal boxes. I tried to explain that going ALLLLLL the way across the shop to pick out the wood before I go back over to the work area to get something done is highly inefficient but he maintains some such silly nonsense about being less dusty over there and actually being able to see what I am looking through, being counter height so I don't have to bend over and blah blah blah.
    Don't worry Larry... by the time you get here I'll have it all nice and tidy. Won't be nothing for you to do here but relax
    Dragon's Paradox - ** working on updates ** Custom and One Of A Kind Heirloom Quality Hand Crafted Jewelry & Gifts