Just checking in to say I'm still here and my build is still on hold. Wife is asking me more often when I will get this organ done and I have no answer. One part has me stumped. But I'll get over it and be finished like the rest of you some day. Cold weather will give me more time.

Crank and the works associated with it. I have it nearly nailed down but since I deviated from the plans a bit I have to now engineer the problem out. I have it nearly figured out but to make another crank or have one made as it's slightly different that what the plans have. I get to it after all the other work fall seems to bring me. I have rental property that east my time as well as a farm work that does too. So when it really stops I will have more time to devote to this. This won't stop me but is an issue now.

Good to see people still working on organs. They are a fun project but do take a lot of time. The end results are worth it. No need to rush to get there though.
On a side note....I've been contacted and asked by two area towns if I would come play some Christmas music on my organ for events they are having in December. I really enjoy doing this so I said yes to both.

I just saw on the Busker Organ forum there is a gentleman. Ronald Williams that is doing a series of videos on Youtube on building the Senior 20. I have not watched all yet but what I have watched seems pretty good. Might be worth a watch, especially if you are currently building a Senior 20 or a Busker.

Ron has been out here about a dozen times and he is doing a pretty good job on the videos. He has a super nice shop also. Been trying to get him to join the forum but no luck yet.

I just saw on the Busker Organ forum there is a gentleman. Ronald Williams that is doing a series of videos on Youtube on building the Senior 20. I have not watched all yet but what I have watched seems pretty good. Might be worth a watch, especially if you are currently building a Senior 20 or a Busker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3fmP9_9pbQ#t=30

Hey Paul its Ron Walters not Williams :huh:

We should all be free spirits like him, although now I'm thirsty for a Rheingold beer.

My beer is Rheingold the dry beer
Think of Rheingold whenever you buy beer
It's not bitter, not sweet,
it's the extra dry treat
Won't you try extra dry Rheingold beer?

My wife and I actually went to the Rheingold exhibit at the 1964 New York Worlds Fair. The first glass was free:)

Last edited: