Hi All, It make noise now need to dress up the front
IMG_0699.jpgIMG_0693.jpgIMG_0695.jpg

and a big thanks to all who helped with this build, thinking I made redo the pipes in cherry and maple

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Continuing work on pressure box. Special thanks to John I. who cut those nice copper flanges and sent them to me. A real craftsman and all-around good guy is John.

p box spool.jpg
spool in p box cu.jpg

WOW I really like those Brian :thumb:

Thanks, Jay. But John Iles gets the credit. He was kind enough to cut them and send them out to me. All I did was polish them, lacquer them and mount them.

It won't be long now till I get your crank arms into play. They look great.

Plinth

I took a break from the pressure box action today and made the plinth. I did leave enough room for the front cover as mentioned in the drawings.

plinth.jpg

Hi All, I need a new project since the senior 20 is done. Thinking about the universal but have some concerns about the plans. Are the plans similar to the senior 20, if so how hard are they to follow?

I put an ad in the "Classified" section but thought I would put it here since this is where the "Organ Grinders" hang out!

2 Music rolls for John Smith Senior 20 Street Organ.

I built my street organ cart large enough to hold lots of music rolls....or so I thought. Well I have reached a point where I need to thin the herd a little so I have two rolls that I just don't play. Probably have not been played more than a couple times each. If anyone is interested in them please let me know.
Both rolls came from Melvyn Wright and both rolls are complete with the spools.
They Are:
GEORGE GERSHWIN FAVOURITES (arr. O Carioca)
Medley of Popular Gershwin Tunes including: I Got Rhythm, S'Wonderful, Summertime, Lady Be Good, Someone To Watch Over Me, Fascinating Rhythm, Do Do Do

This roll with spool sells for about $63.00 US. PLUS shipping from the UK
I will sell for $50 Shipped anywhere in the USA.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

ABBA FAVOURITES (arr. K. Clark)
Seven Abba classics, including: Dancing Queen, Fernando, Waterloo, Mamma Mia, The Winner Takes It All, SOS, and Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

This roll with spool sells for about $58.00 US. PLUS Shipping from the UK
I will sell for $50.00 Shipped anywhere in the USA.

Now>>>>if you have a roll of music that I do not already have and I might like to have...I would be willing to Trade.
I'm always looking for "new" music...thats why I have too many now...but hey...its fun.

Last edited:
Hi All, starting work on the Universal, bellows went fine, working on the reservoir I've run into some confusion. As to the Main Air connector, is the large card tube, as John calls it, is this a 3/4 inch copper pipe, or 1 inch? Also the smaller card tube is this a 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch copper. I have the plans for a 20 key Hoffle organ on the way, may or may not build that one.

Last edited: