Hi, organ builders. I have been asked by a friend If I know of any US people that provide rolls for a 20 not organ. He has built an beautiful Busker organ. Even before I built my Senior 20. would like some new music, but Prefer to buy in the US.. It seems to me I ave read about at least one maker.. Anyone know about it or any other?

Hi, organ builders. I have been asked by a friend If I know of any US people that provide rolls for a 20 not organ. He has built an beautiful Busker organ. Even before I built my Senior 20. would like some new music, but Prefer to buy in the US.. It seems to me I ave read about at least one maker.. Anyone know about it or any other?
I will ask around, I cant remember them but I know their are a couple

Check out Pipes of Pan Music Rolls at http://popmusicrolls.com/ . They have an extensive catalog of rolls for 20 note organs.

Clive Thorpe here - I had a lot of difficulty with getting back on here but all good now.
My time has been restricted as I help to run a Men’s Shed which now runs four times a week but have updates for you:

I restored the small Busker which was in a state but ended up having to make new pipes and bellows and a multitude of fixes to get it going.
My Senior is still going strong but remains a bit of a plain offering as I’ve never got round to embellishing the exterior.I did fit the viewing window though and modified the front to clip on using neodymium magnets.
The electro-mechanical MIDI organ suffered heavy water damage years ago so I rehoused all the electrics and blowers in ply boxes rescued from a test lab and the windchests repaired and resealed that’s how far I’ve got! At least it’s all dry.
The Universal - I was attempting to complete the one I made and a part-built one by another builder who had passed and have completed the latter but during testing it wasn’t working so now I’m fitting the new bellows into the older organ (organ transplant!) and that’s as far as I am but actively working on it at the Shed.

Lesson learnt for me is not to try and complete other builder’s part-builds, although it can give you steps forward and clarify some of John Smith’s plans it soaks up more time doing it that way, for me at least, which builds frustration. In fairness John did counsel against doing this so the student should have listened to the Master.

Pictures in due course…