I am also curious if anyone attended -- I know that Jay wanted to but he had other responsibilities first.

PIPES. Are killing me.. One time they sound good (strong) next time wooooo ....real soft --- seems to be just a couple of the pipes doing this.

I voice them one at a time ... Using masking tape to cover all but one hole at a time..

Not fun anymore just frustrating. Need a large splitting maul .. That will fix it.

Maybe tomorrow will be better or not.. :doh: :(

Hi All, I did make it to the organ muster at Weston, was very interesting and helpfull. I do have just a few pics, I will post when I figure out how to do it. The group was very nice and very helpfull in answering all my questions. There were two of the big organs in backs of panel trucks, one or two smaller organs ready built from Germany, a ready cut kit to put together, a mini controlled, one or two close to the Senior 20, even a 100 year old organ that still worked. All in all it was time well spent, even the wife was interested somewhat. Retirement has happened, as of Oct 15th. Still have a few Christmas presents to complete, then it's on to the organ build.

Be Safe, Kenny in Independence Mo

Not fun anymore just frustrating. Need a large splitting maul .. That will fix it. :(

Paul, I know what you are going through. I was there! After spending all those hours working on it and then have the pipes not produce the correct tone is frustrating.
Take a breath and stand back.........breath...
I found that I was trying to tune too many pipes at once and not paying enough time to each one to get them correct. I finally had to start voicing all over and write things down as I went. Keep voicing the same pipe until you are sure it is correct before you move on to the next pipe.
The end IS near...but not in a bad way. It was hard to see the end in sight but still not having it working. THIS is why it is so rewarding when you do get to the end because you have put in the time and effort to get there that is needed.
Hang in there.

Tom

Hi All, not luck finding my notes on resizing photos, can any help me find the free download programs. The pics of the organ muster at too large to post here. I know someone gave me a list, but I cannot find them. Thanks

Be Safe, Kenny

The Mac has a built-in app in OS X called "preview" that will change the physical size and or the resolution both affect the Bit Size of the photo.

There are many editing programs that will do this on any platform -- google for free programs. ..

The already suggests programs are good! Keep trying! We all enjoy photos as you do!

Go get emmmm. Paul

Hi All, Tom that is great, your YouTube post has renewed the desire to begin work on the Senior 20 soon. I'm still working on Christmas presents, still trying to figure out posting pics, who said retirement was boring. The past month has been busy. Started meeting with a group of woodcravers, opened up a whole new world of woodworking for me. Hope all had a great Thanksgiving.

Be safe, Kenny