Hey Gang -
We're overdue for a giveaway around here, so with no further ado...
How about a 28 piece DeWalt Rapid Load drill and driver set?
This set was originally donated by Darren Wright to the winner of the forum logo contest. Since I ended up being the winner, I'm passing the prize on to another forum member. Like our previous drawings, here are the particulars:
1. Our giveaways are "opt in" affairs. Only the members who enter the drawing by answering to that effect in the poll are eligible to win. The poll will be open for a week, and a numbered list will be made of the entrants. We'll use www.randomnumber.org to pick the winning number.
2. Family Woodworking Staff members are ineligible. Sorry Larry.
3. You must enter to win. If you accidentally voted "No Thanks" or change your mind, send me a PM and I'll get you moved to the right list. This is a new drawing...if you entered another drawing you will not be included in this one unless you enter it.
4. The drawing will be done using a computer-generated random number. That number will be matched to the corresponding entry number. In other words, if 100 people enter the drawing, the number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100.
5. The drawing will be done at (or somewhere shortly after) 5:00 PM Pacific time on Friday, March 20th. The winner will be notified via e-mail and PM, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If it remains unclaimed, it's back to the random number picker to find another name. Once the winner is confirmed, the prize will be sent to the address the winner specifies.
Again, thanks to Darren Wright for the generous donation, and good luck to you all!