CMS

Al killian

I am looking at getting one for installing moldings. Currently I have a local contractor do the installs and I get small kick back fir it. I am not sure if a 12 over 10 will give me much moer range or if getting a slider is better. At this time I have $400 set aside for it. Once my arm(4-5 month) heals I want to start doing my own install. Which style and models do you recomend?

So, Frank is that the ine that cut every direction but straight? Kinda lik trying to follow that laser on a jigsaw when cutting circles.:huh::dunno:

So, Frank is that the ine that cut every direction but straight? Kinda lik trying to follow that laser on a jigsaw when cutting circles.:huh::dunno:

As I said, very satisfactory. As Tod noted in another thread, all the indents are CNC cut, even low priced stuff nowadays is dead on. BTW, this even comes with a laser light. Nice feature. Just don't forget to turn off or you burn out lotsa batteries. DAMHIK. ;)

Makita

Makita LS1013FL best one on the market in my opinion. I read and researched saws extensively and always came back to the Makita as the top performer. I have one and it was dead on accurate out of the box. I used it to put up trim and wainscotting in my house and all the miters were perfect. You might check HD. They had them for 399.99 at my local stores. You might check into that since they are normally 499.99. just my .02