Table Saw Info Request

Alex, I guess you are getting your "220V" idea from the writing on the switch, right? I've found that lots of things here in Japan are made to be exported also, so they build them to run the US standard as well as the Japanese standard.

That saw looks so VERY Japanese to me, I would be rather surprised if it is an import, but I've been wrong before :D

Nice saw, but where the heck would you put that thing :huh:

Cheers!

Alex, I guess you are getting your "220V" idea from the writing on the switch, right? I've found that lots of things here in Japan are made to be exported also, so they build them to run the US standard as well as the Japanese standard.

That saw looks so VERY Japanese to me, I would be rather surprised if it is an import, but I've been wrong before :D

Nice saw, but where the heck would you put that thing :huh:

Cheers!

Ya you're right about the 220v info. There is no other info to go on ecept what is on the switch. I sent the seller a question asking about the motor specs. I also agree it looks domestic Where would I put it? Good question. At this point I am sussing it out.

Yep that one looks similar but I think the one posted by Tod was close too. Anyway I wasn't looking at it right and didn't quite see how the beam extended in front of the saw. It's too big for my shop. :(

Yea that was my firt thought Alex where would you put something that size? I still like the PM2000 better. Mobility is the key for your space.

Yep that one looks similar but I think the one posted by Tod was close too. Anyway I wasn't looking at it right and didn't quite see how the beam extended in front of the saw. It's too big for my shop. :(

Well, Alex, Maybe NOT.:huh: Since it appears to have the ability to have a saw blade mounted on the other end of the arbor, maybe you could just take the sliding table assy off and store it somewhere, (til you win the lottery and a BIG shop):D and in the meantime just mount the blade in the other position and use it like a normal Tablesaw, then it might not be too big for your shop.:huh::dunno:

See how easy it is for me to Spend YOUR Money.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boy, it really does look like one heck of a saw.:thumb:

i agree alex that looks like a sweet saw, not sure of your room allowances but it appears to very well built. cant read the info, wrong letters even for me to understand:)