Hopefully a simple question. I have been asked to donate a few bowls to a local charity and to determine their "value".
Some factors specific to this situation:
- I am a 'new' turner, and while they will be 'nice' I don't consider myself an artist nor have I sold any bowls.
- The bowls (from all turners) will be auctioned off at an event or given as gifts to volunteers.
- With the donation of bowls I will receive tickets to the event; more than one bowl = two $250 tickets.
- With my Jet Mini I am limited in the size of bowl I can make.
- My issue isn't tax based, just in setting the 'value'.
So, what do you feel I should use as my methodology for the 'value' of my donated bowls?