not perfect but!

Well i guess it's as good as it's gonna get.This is what i came up with after i blew out the top last weekend.As it only has 2 coats of finish on it i'll be putting at least 3 more.Now to get better on my design and teckneak,not to mention a lot of other stuff.:doh:
Steve

Attachments

• 001 [800x600].JPG
    001 [800x600].JPG
    100 KB · Views: 73
  • 003 [800x600].JPG
    003 [800x600].JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 004 [800x600].JPG
    004 [800x600].JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 52
May not have been what you originally had in mind, but most people won't know or care...they'll like it as-is. You did a fine job of saving it. :thumb:

Look like a great save to me. Good looking piece.
Thanks i know i have a long way to go but i'll keep trying.

Great save indeed. Flag looks real nice.
The flag was what i was wanting to get half way right as i ordered some different colored wood and will do the flag thing again.

May not have been what you originally had in mind, but most people won't know or care...they'll like it as-is. You did a fine job of saving it. :thumb:
Thanks your probbly right as i didn't tell my brother and he would of never guessed if i had't told him.:D

Looks very good to me. As the others have said, if you don't tell anybody we won't either.:):)

The US flag and its stars must have taken you quite a while, did it?

Looks very good to me. As the others have said, if you don't tell anybody we won't either.:):)

The US flag and its stars must have taken you quite a while, did it?

Tony thanks yea if i could only keep my mouth shut but knowing me i point out every little mistake.:dunno:
The flag really wasn't to bad it took a while to get it that way ,but now that i did one the rest (if i do another)should go a lot faster.
Steve