Was playing around a while back and came up with this. It is birds eye maple. About 4" tall and 1 3/4" round.
Sold it at Birka a week later.:thumb:
The last pic is of some of my fine sewing:thumb:

Those captured rings are fun eh :D:thumb:

Love your sewing job, I use that special silver stitch myself from time to time ;) :wave:

Cool goblet, Chuck. :thumb: And you're quite the redneck seamstress for a Yankee. :rofl:

Toni, several years ago I had to wear a plastic full body brace for 18 months (the result of a broken back). I wore it under my clothing, and a lot of people didn't know I wore it. If you didn't know me, you might not notice that I had more of a barrel chest than I usually did. There were a few times at my office or at other gatherings when I would staple a piece of paperwork or a picture to my chest as a practical joke. The people who knew I was wearing a brace would get a good laugh, and those who didn't know just thought I was crazy. At one New Years Eve party at a friend's house, the friend (who had already seen me staple thing to myself) gathered a few kids together and said "Come watch this." He grabbed a staple gun, calmly walked up to me, then fired about 5 staples into my chest. I just stood there and smiled, and the kids screamed and went running out of the room. :eek: :D (We did eventually let them in on the trick, so they wouldn't try it at home.) ;)

I wish I'd known that you were supposed to put something under your shirt before you staple it :doh: Mine still stings when I pull 'em out. :eek:

Hi Chuck. You get the somewhat duboius honor of being the first pictures I'm looking at with the new monitor. WOW I can see everything!

Love the little goblet.

The only comment I'll make about your sewing is that I HOPE THAT IT WAS NOT NECESSITATED BY AN ACCIDENT!

BRUCE