Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Lenox Blade

Free Lenox Blade

Found this on another web site about getting a free blade.

"Be sure and checkout the "Test Lab" and "Warehouse" first! I had to click on a couple of demos in each area before the free sample form was unlocked. Once you visit the two areas go to the "Loading Dock" to find the free blade link.
    When completing the form, make sure and uncheck the followup survey, unless you wanna do more work.
    L E N O X has offered a free blade before and it came, so I think this one will as well."

Web site: http://www.cutsomething.com/

Worked for me. Enjoy
    Mark

Cool, and done deal. Thanks, Mark.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

thanks mark i got your lowes coupon the other day but didnt remeber tyo use duhhh.. this one wil lactually get in use
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Hmmm, I did all the things mentioned, got the form filled out, but the submit never would do anything. Tried three times but same thing each time, just would not submit. Oh well, just my luck I guess.

Thanks Mark I am keen to see what blade they send. Be good to try before we buy. Great marketing. Poor Milwaukee took a beating. But I suppose if you manufacture it in the wrong country then what do they expect.
    cheers

I signed up too. Some time ago I did a free blade from them - used it to butcher the black pipe I used for my mobile lumber rack. Was very impressed. Didn't want to use a blade I spent money on for the job, so slapped in the free blade - still works fine. Must have made maybe 40 cuts through 3/4" black pipe.

Their advertising works - I will look for Lenox blades when I need to buy recip or jigsaw blades now. Might not always find them, but I'll look.

i have used lenox blades for years,,, they are in my opinion the best blade out there.. even 20yrs ago they were better then milwaukee blades,, the steel they used will bend and come back many times before breaking and i have put them threw many paces... definalty a good product.. the cost is offset in there durabilty..

Sorry Norman it did not work for you. You may want to try again , today is a new day. For everyone else, once your FREE blade comes in, need everyone to come over to my house. I have a BIG pine tree that needs to be cut down.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wingate View Post
    Sorry Norman it did not work for you. You may want to try again , today is a new day. For everyone else, once your FREE blade comes in, need everyone to come over to my house. I have a BIG pine tree that needs to be cut down.

Mark
    Maybe they thought I really didn't need a free Demo blade, since I had just Replenished my normal supply with a package of their assorted blades three or four weeks ago. They have been my favorite blades since my cousin gave me a package of their Hacksaw blades in 1980 when he quit selling industrial supplies.

probally a texan thing mark, norman had been havin troubles in the past in other things

if yu dont listen long enough to the hoopla they wont let in there and it tells yu to go back to the warehouse or lab room then it will go threw after yu spend enough time in there norman... yu cant just drop in and leave without doing the paper work
    Last edited by larry merlau; 03-25-2009 at 02:41 PM.