For those who caught my post on the OT forum on my onset of Adult ADD in this thread, http://familywoodworking.org/forums/...ead.php?t=1323, am posting the results of this work here. Today was the first time I really had a chance to test it under real conditions. The other night when I was done with the conversion and I really didn't pay much attention only checked to make sure the saw run fine. The first task I had to do was to rip and cross cut a piece of 1/2 Baltic birch. I set up the rip fence turned on the saw and flipped the switch and nearly jumped out of my skin. The saw literly jumped as the blade came to speed instantly. I pushed the piece of BB though as fast as I could and the little jet 1 1/2 HP motor didn't even hesitate. Nice clean rip. Next I put on the cross cut sled and again, instant on and cross cut as fast I could feed it, not even a moments hesitation. Same result on the cut. even though I hadn't changed blades from the rip blade 24 tooth to the cross cut blade I had no end grain tear out. So I said OK, it does this on 1/2 BB what will it do on something a little more substantial. I looked around and found a piece of 4/4 white oak about 3 feet long in the scarp pile. Put the rip fence back on and proceed to make 4 -1" rips in succession as fast as I could, nice clean cuts and no burning, If I had tried this with the saw at 110Volts I would have bogged down the and I would have had burning at the speed I was pushing the material through the blade. If anyone wants to know it running a tool on 220 V vs 110 V then this is proof positive at least in my eyes. For the cost of a male and female plug, a box, cover and a little wire (less then $50) it's like getting a new saw.