spotted this today

Ned Bulken

iwantone.jpg

I've seen a few similar rigs out here. Some are film or TV production setups, and I believe some may be race car rigs.

Nice looking rig. I have a drag strip 3 miles up the road from me and see rigs like that all the time there. Some people just have lots of $$$$$ :p

There ya go, Ned. A new House With Shop, all rolled into one, and if the neighbors complain about the noise, just crank 'er up and move on out to 'nother spot.:thumb: 'nother good thing is that when the kids get too unruly, just move a little way off when they're gone 'n don't give 'em the new address til they get their act together (which shouln't take more than two or three missed meals).:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is------------------

race week end at the TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY and these big rigs have been coming in all week. There is a huge parking lot out there almost full already.
My grand son has been wanting to go; but way to expensive as family entertainment. Well, he gets to go:type::type: this weekend as the result of my daughter being gifted two tickets on the starting/finish line. A fellow teacher gave the two $125 tickets so she could take Noah to the race.

Needless to say we must reciprocate some way.

Ray Gerdes:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: