Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gotta vent

Gotta vent

Well as a lot of you know I was gone last week. Got home Saturday afternoon late and my wife had made a comment on the way home wandering if the neighbor stole her new tree. She was happy to see it still there. So today (Sunday) she looks out the window to see her tree is now gone just a hole where it was planted. Called the Police and they came over to look and I told them what I thought happened when I notice someone had stole the AC Central air unit also, cut the line and the wires and gone nothing left.

I'm about to blow my top so glad to have a 17 year old drug dealer next door and parents that are in denial of the problem or they are part of it, not sure the whole family is a bunch of jerks. Thats why I have been moving my Boxers all over the country as they shoot them with pellet guns and tease them.
    Some peoples kids!!! This old farm boy cant wait to get out of the City and let em have it.

Thanks for letting me vent

Jay

Kea'au Hawaii. Just down the road from Hilo town!
    Sorry to hear the problems Jay, I don't suppose the police had any "good" comments.

Hang in there!
    Aloha,

What goes around, comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thoits View Post
    Sorry to hear that your neighbor need to be shot.
    What size AC unit was it? I am ripping the one here out. I think it is a 1.5 ton Lenox you can have it if you want it.
    Thanks for the offer Chuck but it was a 2 1/2 ton

The Police are going to set it up so if they set one foot on my place they go to jail and if under age sonny boy does it the his parents go to jail.
    So far sonny boy made a threat at me a while back and it is on file at PD he think now that he is no longer 10 as he put it that I should watch my back. That how dumb the whole family is!!!!!!!!!!

Jay

Wow Jay that stinks. Just courious, do they live on the north side of you? there are a few of the family out there with the north neighbor syndrum

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Niemi View Post
    Wow Jay that stinks. Just courious, do they live on the north side of you? there are a few of the family out there with the north neighbor syndrum

They sure do Tom

Im sorry to hear of your problems.

Life is way too short and precious to let morons like you have next door get you down.

wow Jay that stinks, I don't know what this country boy would do I think STB would come into effect.
    If it can be Moulded I'll Mould It.
    I am a Profile Knife Grinder, Carbide service, Saw grinder, Moulder Operator in industry

what would anyone want with a tree?? was it some kind of speacil tree jay???
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Hey Jay no problem on the vent. We all need it from time to time it helps keep the sane ..from going insane.

Just to put a little laugh on your face, I would like to welcome you to the NN (North Neighbor) club. There is a growing list of members here that are in the club. Soon we will have enough members for a action group. Dont know what it is with the compass seems the South Neighbors all behave and as for east and west well one of those sides has to have a road.

I feel your pain bud, I am with Larry what's with the tree theft. Is this pure vandalism on their part?
    cheers

Sorry to hear about yer problems. You described some of them to me when I was at yer place.
    Personally, as much as I like people, I don't like having neighbors. We are semi-islolated at my place and I hope it stays that way.
    If circumstances permit, I'm sure you would enjoy living further out into the country, there is still some left not far from where ye are now.