Gotta vent

Well as a lot of you know I was gone last week. Got home Saturday afternoon late and my wife had made a comment on the way home wandering if the neighbor stole her new tree. She was happy to see it still there. So today (Sunday) she looks out the window to see her tree is now gone just a hole where it was planted. Called the Police and they came over to look and I told them what I thought happened when I notice someone had stole the AC Central air unit also, cut the line and the wires and gone nothing left.

I'm about to blow my top so glad to have a 17 year old drug dealer next door and parents that are in denial of the problem or they are part of it, not sure the whole family is a bunch of jerks. Thats why I have been moving my Boxers all over the country as they shoot them with pellet guns and tease them.
Some peoples kids!!! This old farm boy cant wait to get out of the City and let em have it.

Thanks for letting me vent :bang::mad::mad::mad::mad::bonkers:

Jay

Sorry to hear that your neighbor need to be shot.
What size AC unit was it? I am ripping the one here out. I think it is a 1.5 ton Lenox you can have it if you want it.

Thanks for the offer Chuck but it was a 2 1/2 ton

The Police are going to set it up so if they set one foot on my place they go to jail and if under age sonny boy does it the his parents go to jail.
So far sonny boy made a threat at me a while back and it is on file at PD he think now that he is no longer 10 as he put it that I should watch my back. That how dumb the whole family is!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Jay

Wow Jay that stinks. Just courious, do they live on the north side of you?:huh: there are a few of the family out there with the north neighbor syndrum :eek:

Hey Jay no problem on the vent. We all need it from time to time it helps keep the sane ..from going insane.

Just to put a little laugh on your face, I would like to welcome you to the NN (North Neighbor) club. There is a growing list of members here that are in the club. Soon we will have enough members for a action group.:rofl::rofl: Dont know what it is with the compass seems the South Neighbors all behave and as for east and west well one of those sides has to have a road.

I feel your pain bud, I am with Larry what's with the tree theft. Is this pure vandalism on their part?

Sorry to hear about yer problems. You described some of them to me when I was at yer place.
Personally, as much as I like people, I don't like having neighbors. We are semi-islolated at my place and I hope it stays that way.
If circumstances permit, I'm sure you would enjoy living further out into the country, there is still some left not far from where ye are now.

No nothing special but then why would they seal a 15 year old AC unit that is useless with out the coil and all the lines??
This is done out of spite plane and simple by the neighbor but cant prove it. :(
Here ya go Jay - <LINK> Yes, it only treats the symptoms, but it's a start.

Dont know what it is with the compass seems the South Neighbors all behave and as for east and west well one of those sides has to have a road.
Think about it Rob. WE ARE the SN's. Of course we're well behaved.:rofl::rofl:

Hi Jay sorry to hear the problems that you are haviing. I know how frustrating it can be dealing with people like that. I know that it is not nessisary to say but you are better than they are and I do beleive in Karma and what goes around comes around. Though it may not be comforting to hear but they will get there own down the road and who knows when you move they might get a person move in that will make them really miss that nice friendly neighbor with the happy music that they once had. :thumb:

Here ya go Jay - <LINK> Yes, it only treats the symptoms, but it's a start.

Think about it Rob. WE ARE the SN's. Of course we're well behaved.:rofl::rofl:

Excellent Rennie....:rofl::rofl:

But I really like the link. Thats exactly what my good neighbor across the road said I should put up to build my case of abuse. I just need to add sensitive time lapsed voice activated recording capability.:rofl:

Thanks Rob and Frank
Your lucky Frank wish I could get out of here but I'm afraid I'm still City Locked until the Lawyers get there "ACT" together so ta speak :D

Jay

We took almost two years looking for a new home. Glad we didn't rush, we really love our place. Hope things work out quickly for you, low prices won't hold forever, especially in your area.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Jay. The cameras are a great idea. So is the voice activated recorder stuff. I'd mount the cameras inside a hunk of well casing so they couldn't easily be knocked off their mounting and destroyed. With continuous recording, even sneaking up on them with ill intent would still be recorded.

And yeah, lawyers can argue about the veracity of the recordings, but your other neighbors will believe them, as will the news media when you complain about neighborhood safety.

Here's another thought. Real estate people are very sensitive to the safety of neighborhoods. Unsafe neighborhoods reflect very badly on home values. Solicit their help via their real estate associations. Pick out three or more of the biggest real estate offices in your community. Ask who are the agents in those offices who 'specialize' in your neighborhood. Then meet with them and show them your pictures, a record of your police complaints, and your recordings. Ask them for help in rectifying the situation. Write a letter to the head of the real estate association advising them of the situation. Then when you talk to the media, add that you are working with the real estate people to help make your neighborhood safe. Distribute all of the information to everyone in your neighborhood as well as the culprits.

This is called drafting your army. Everything visible and above board. Make the cost of continued bad behavior as unacceptable the rally cry of good neighbors, police authorities, and others with a stake [the real estate people], and then the media will be with you as well. They love having someone else do the footwork.

This one gets my blood boiling. I love a 'good' fight!