Ok ladies and gents... the next swap to grab your attention is "Crafter's Choice", which means you can make what ever you want so long as you follow....
1. project must be made (primarily) of wood (pen/lamp/clock/jewelry/etc parts are fine)
2. project must be handcrafted by you
3. project must be created specifically for this swap
4. you must take start to finish progression photos to be posted AFTER
(you don't need to send me the pics, you will be posting your own at
the end) everyone has received their swap item
5. you have to be willing to mail the finished project
6. do not disclose what you are making to swap so it is a surprise to whoever gets it
7. be willing to receive a surprise project in return
As with the last swap:
Anyone interested should reply on this thread that they "are in". I will keep a running list in this post of everyone involved and once the projects are completed I will create a swap list. I'm not going to put a cut off date for sign ups so feel free to jump in even if you see this much later down the road.
Shoot me a pm when your project is ready to go and also let me know if you have any restrictions on where you can ship to. Your name will be added to "the hat" only after you pm me that your project is ready to go.
To keep things more interesting and exciting I have decided to shorten up the turn around time for this swap.... two weeks seems reasonable.
The deadline to have projects finished is April 29th. I will post the "who ships to who" list on this thread April 30th.
All projects should be completed and ready to ship no later than APRIL 29th.
Remember to take project progression photos... I would say something along the lines of wood selection, beginning stages of the project, working toward finishing and finished at the minimum would be good.
Swapper List: *UPDATED 4-21-09*