Crafter's Choice Swap (closed)

Bad me... with everything going in here and in the "real world" I haven't had a chance to get my project done. I too will be ready to ship on Monday however.

In the past swaps people have pm'd me when their project was finished and I haven't heard from anyone yet so who else is ready to go? (Or at least will be by Monday)

Dan ship to Leo
Leo ship to Ned
Ned ship to Al
Al ship to KaLea
KaLea ship to Dan

Pm your address to the person shipping to you. Once everyone receives their item we will post our pics of the build process.

Leo, how you make it makes no matter.... has to be wood and it has to be made by you. I wouldn't want you to reveal it to me though as I participate in the swaps as well and would not want to ruin the surprise aspect in the event that I end up getting your project.
As far as the deadline goes Frank.... My goal for this entire project (frequent swaps/contests) is getting people actively in their shops making things, instead of thinking about making things, playing on the computer, watching tv, yadda yadda yadda. The swaps and contests are trully an optional thing and designed to be motivational.... but you don't have to participate.... whether you have the time to or not.
I hope to always have some sort of swap or contest going on so if you miss one you can be sure it won't be too long before another one starts up! :thumb:

well this has happened and i dont recall seeing any pics of the swap parts and one other thing,, which is directed to the forum as a whole..have any of you noticed the spark missun??? our fire starter has ran into some obsticals??? perhaps we should see what we the forum can do to help..these swaps are fun folks and are good for the forum. be it the pen blank version or the project version. we need to support our own and keep this forum alive with enthusuiasum.. i know its summer time but we dont all go out on vacation at once and can join in to support a good cause.

I ended up thoroughly dissatisfied with the project that I made for this swap and sent a replacement piece instead.... a piece that I made as a replacement piece for the round to it swap.. that turned out to not be needed..... since it was not the piece I planned for this swap I didn't take any process pictures of it like the rules suggested.
Sorry.... my bad ;)

*edit*
and as for coordinating more..... currently I get up at 4:30 to head to work by the time I get home in the afternoon I am pretty wiped out.... generally in bed by 8 or 9 and every weekend this month we have a faire to be at... so I really should be making stuff for that (and haven't got much done) so it will be a bit before I run another round of swap/contest/show and tell

Last edited: