BIG BIG Dog

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Promise me you will set up a cam corder for the next time that happens. You would walk away with the funniest home viedo!

I'm 5' 3" tall and slight. That dog would have pushed me out the "Front" door. :)

Don

The couple times I have visited Tod's shop, the dogs eventually let me know I shouldn't have stopped petting them. One will come up and 'gently' brush against my legs. I do pet again when I get that message. They are huge but some of the gentlest critters I have ever met. :)

Hi Don Taylor...Havn't had the opportunity to welcome you yet....So welcome to FW.
A quick update on this story. Hammer & I have become friends. I holler at him every night when I get home from work and he barks back. He's wandered over to visit a few times because the owners can't fine a fence thick enough to hold him. Apparently, Hammer likes to eat wood.

Be careful, Hammer will think you need to feed him next :D

Of course worse than feeding them is cleaning up after them, Almost need a bobcat :rofl:

I don't have to worry about my two older labs chasing cows, the big babies are scared of them, the pup isn't quite sure what to make of them but he likes to play with cousins haflinger. They chase each other around the pasture