Jet Blowout Sale at All Pro Tools

This is a steal!!! I wish I had a few extra bucks!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JE-708475[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12" Planer-Jointer Combination Machine [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$2,473.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$990[/FONT]

Yeah, I tried to get the JWL-1220 mini lathe for $160, but it had already sold. (Interestingly, they had "non-blowout" models for sale, but not at that price.)

This is a steal!!! I wish I had a few extra bucks!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JE-708475[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12" Planer-Jointer Combination Machine [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$2,473.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$990[/FONT]

I've been saving my pennies trying to swing a Hammer A3-31. That is sooo tempting though.

That makes me feel better.:thumb:
Just the old bait and switch scam.:thumb:
I wish you had said that before the withdrawal. Now I have to find a place to hide this for the next 10 years.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Under the mattress Chuck, you cant trust a bank these days.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But there was a 17" Bandsaw for $799 wasnt someone looking for a bandsaw the other day.

If it is trully a bait and switch I think they will do themselves a diservice in this community. The world has become to small for this sort of nonsense.:mad:

Seeing as how they did post the number that were available at the blowout prices, I do kinda doubt that it is a bait 'N switch, because at THOSE Prices, they probably ARE getting a lot of responses and sales. Probably like Some of the Amazon sales when they would have those really wild sales on something and then get Swamped with orders. Usually these kind of deals require FAST ACTION if you want to get in on them, especially when there is a limited number of each item. I would like to spring for one of the commercial fence systems, but like Chuck said, I can't find the funds right now.:doh: