Welcome to John Nelson

Ed Nelson

Hey guys, please give a welcome to my dad, John Nelson. I was telling him of this site and he decided to join the circus! I will be working with him on his posting skills and lexicon knowledge to get him up to speed on posting as he is new to the forums.

He has been working on some cabinets. I'll have to see if I can get him to get some pics of his progress.

Well there you go, when we have families all together on Family Woodworking, it sure helps, now John can help us keep Ed in line :D (Just kidding Ed ;)).

Welcome t the family John! :thumb:

Hey guys, please give a welcome to my dad, John Nelson. I was telling him of this site and he decided to join the circus! I will be working with him on his posting skills and lexicon knowledge to get him up to speed on posting as he is new to the forums.

He has been working on some cabinets. I'll have to see if I can get him to get some pics of his progress.

Thanks Ed and all, I have been taking some pics. of my projects and will put them on later . Some of thesse have been big projects like whole houses. But thaat's not bad for an old mechanic and school teacher. I did build a curved plate shelve on a curved wall in my dining room and it worked out just fine. By the way I havn't been able to keep Ed in lline for many years .