Where's Larry

Reg Mitchell

Hi guys. I recieved a call from Larrys wife earlyer and it seems he is headed this way. I though it might be fun to keep up with him and post as he travels around to let ppl in on his trip. His wife said he should be in my area, Tennessee, somewhere around 4 PM EST. I'll let you know when he gets here
:wave:
Reg

Where is the ole guy now?

Hey guys,
:huh:if you wouldn't mind, can you post if Larry makes it to his next destination? Thought he should be there by now, his better half, randi

Hi guys. I recieved a call from Larrys wife earlyer and it seems he is headed this way. I though it might be fun to keep up with him and post as he travels around to let ppl in on his trip. His wife said he should be in my area, Tennessee, somewhere around 4 PM EST. I'll let you know when he gets here
:wave:
Reg

I just had a call of Larry, he's almost to Kingsport he said.. got hung up a few hours in a wreck on I81.. said he would be down my way tomorrow morning sometime, then on to Alabama tomorrow afternoon.

Hi Randi
Yes he made it here. We cahtted a bit about my old worn out machines for a bit them went inside and swaped a few lies. I really enjoyed our time together and wish we could have had a few days in the shop.
Now he left here with a few quarts of home made veggie soup and a lofe of homade sourdough bread.....:eek:.....so if it doesnt make it home with him I have no controll over that :dunno:
Reg