To All

Tom Niemi

Staff member
I also just got off the phone with Larry and he asked me to tell all is going well and that his trip is going on also. He is at Tods and even after 8 hours of driving, Tod is putting him to work :eek::D

Bout TIME.:D I'm glad to see Tod is makin' him earn his "Keep",:thumb: 'cause Larry's been Eatin' a WEE bit much lately, 'n needs to work off some O' them Calories.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't wait to hear what "NEW TRICKS":clap: Tod is gonna teach him this trip.:clap::clap::clap:

don't sweat it alan, this is all part of the give and take, the good natured ribbing that should go on. some times the best zinger is the one that starts out innocently enough, then goes from the sublime to the rediculous... :thumb::D

Na its alright. Even though I haven't had the privlege to meet Larry in person, I kind of know how he feels about turning. I just couldn't resist for the same reasons but it is a good excuse:wave:.

Like I said in a previous post that I wish I had joined FWW earlier than I did cause I might have convinced Larry to make his way to Houston. Maybe another time though.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Larry and be safe on them roads:wave:.

Hey Larry - if you try turning ..... don't forget to put that there beard of yours in a short sack first eh :D ? I'd hate to see a pic of you kissin' the lathe chuck...

cheers

John

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Thanks! I desperatly needed that. I picture that in my mind and just can't stop laughing:rofl::rofl:.

T

Na its alright. Even though I haven't had the privlege to meet Larry in person, I kind of know how he feels about turning. I just couldn't resist for the same reasons but it is a good excuse:wave:.

Like I said in a previous post that I wish I had joined FWW earlier than I did cause I might have convinced Larry to make his way to Houston. Maybe another time though.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Larry and be safe on them roads:wave:.

Hey Alan, we've already been working for a while on getting TEXAS on the program, and you can be Certain that effort is going to "INTENSIFY" when the route planning starts again for NEXT year.:thumb: I KNOW we've got enough Texas Family Members to make a good tour in itself, and that should keep him BUSY for a while.:thumb::D

I hate to sound like a fuddy duddy, but theres just a chance larry might want to take his bride to some place where they drink stuff with little umbrellas in it and you can watch the tide roll in at sunset while being waited on by beautiful people in scantily clad outfits, and dance the night away in an outdoor tiki bar, and dine under the stars, then go to sleep and do it all over the next day.

I think larry would fit right in in a pair of blue flowered surfer bathing suit and some zinc oxide on his nose.(its not any worse than standing ankle deep in sawdust filled shops every day on vacation)

I feel some hits coming.

I can't wait Norman! Right now I don't know anyone around me who does woodworking like we do. Sometimes it gets kind of boring always going out in the shop by yourself.

When I was into model railroading we had a little round robin going in that one night a week we went to a diferent persons house in the group and gave them a hand on their layout. If anyone else in the club wanted to participate they were more than welcome. I lost interest in the hobby when I moved down here an didn't have any friends with the same interest.

I like this forum cause there are so many ideas out there that people are willing to share. Right now I'm thinking about redoing my workbench and some of my open shelf storage in the shop because of some of the recent threads on here.