A bit of antler.

Dale, I like the bullet part but I would have thought the idea of antler would have been to have it as natural as possible so as to be obvious that it is antler and not just a bony substance? I am not a pen turner ....yet that is just my 0.02 cents worth. I like the look of natural antlers when you see them in a light rack for example. Can that not be done with a pen?

Dale, I like the bullet part but I would have thought the idea of antler would have been to have it as natural as possible so as to be obvious that it is antler and not just a bony substance? I am not a pen turner ....yet that is just my 0.02 cents worth. I like the look of natural antlers when you see them in a light rack for example. Can that not be done with a pen?

These were some large pieces and their was a hole running through the antler when I cut it so I just followed the hole. You can manipulate where you drill, but not with these pieces. In person they almost look like ivory, so they may get sent out for some laser work. The rest of this rack may get slabbed for knife handles.