New direction for me yesterday. The guys that own the house I remodeled ask me to do a couple of mosaics and mount them in picture frames to go into the bathroom. I've seen this done on TV but have never tried it before. This is what I got done yesterday and will finish applying the field pieces this morning and will grout it tonight. They furnished the honu (HOE-NEW, Hawaiian for turtle) and the field pieces are left over from the shower. I've got some Koa to make the frames out of. I'll be posting more photos as this comes together.
No, I didn't forget the library job! The guys are having a big birthday bash next month and want them finished for that.