Forget them them stiken fish !

I got him ! made my way down to Va at 2AM arrived at 4:30/ 1st light this bird started off gobbling and would not stop. It's now 8 AM and he is still going at it walking back and forth on the other side of the small ridge trying to get me to come to him. Finally he came in, see's the Tom decoy , struts and then walks off. I figered it's time to make my move if I want him. I make a mad dash 250 yards down the trail over the ridge and plop down 30 yards from the lake edge and 30 yards from the rise of the small ridge. I give out a few yelps and sit there 15 minutes later here he come's. Not a care in the world I give him one soft call , he stops looks up and down he went at about 35yards.
Bird Bird #7 Man I love this sport !
Wife just called asked about how my day was, I can not tell here I'm tired so off to dinner as soon as she get home.

9.5" beard
1 1/2" & 1 3/8" spurs
weight about 25 pounds.
This is the bird Jake my son and I were after when the boss Tom cut him off and Jake shot the Big one 3 years ago. 3 years later it was His turn.
Ford Model "T"
Jack was tryng to pull the back feathers off while no one was looking.
IMGA0518.jpg

IMGA0509.jpg

IMGA0512-1.jpg

IMGA0514.jpg

IMGA0511-2.jpg

Lets conncentrate on that Model T.... Turkeys are for Turkeys but Fords ar for T Lovers.... Tell us more about the T....

OK so it is a Brass car... What else you got to say about it.. 12 -14 maybe...
More pictures Please, but w/o that overgrown chicken in the picture....

Last edited:
My season opens an Monday! Been out tonight working with a new choke and loads. Looks like they will work well. I have some peachy places to hunt and am hoping to get some action on film. Stay tuned....:D