Thread: I'm not going anywhere

I'm not going anywhere

So it looks like your stuck with me.

I want to tell you that when you go to prayer and ask the Lord to open or shut the door be ready. He slammed the door on Friday after I spent the morning praying before 1st light waiting on my bird. It's very complicated and I'll just say, I can only give so much.
    So I am very happy to say; my feet are planted firmly on solid Rock.

Good to hear Dave.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Welcome back Dave even before you left. Its good to hear you going to be around some more.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Keeble View Post
    Welcome back Dave even before you left. Its good to hear you going to be around some more.
    Ditto Dave now that you got more time here, WHERES THAT INFO ABOUT THAT "T"

I don't have the story yet I just know it belonged to my friends grandfather.

I find out more about the car later, The "T" was just moved to the farm and will be on the list of another project for my friend. Like he needs another. LOL

The good thing is , it's all there very little rust problems. No Floor but I think it was boards. Hence the term "floorboards"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGA0519.JPG   IMGA0520.JPG   IMGA0521.JPG   IMGA0522.JPG   IMGA0523.JPG  

IMGA0524.JPG  

Sweet My brother has a friend that finished a restore on a 1911 Brass T 2 years ago. I have also been lucky enough to have been taken for a ride on it, GREAT FUN. I'll see if I can get pic of it. Thanks for showing pic of the car, definitely in great shape for a restore