Another supplier for this?

I'm not sure of the threads matching, but that looks like the same handle as on my Jet's .. if you have a Jet dealer in your area, they might have one.
And like Frank, I'll be glad to do a re-mailing for you.

Gord, I hope you find what you need...but if I remember correctly, keep in mind Grizzly won't ship to Canada either. :(

I'm pretty sure Enco will ship to you.:huh: Start here:

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRAR?PMSECT=0000000340

Thanks, Jeff, I'll give this one a try, as well. :dunno:

LATER:

I tried them and they don't seem to have any with metric threads. :(

Thanks anyway, Jeff. There must be someone out there with one of these right here in my local area; the trick is to find them. :huh:

Last edited:
The following was what I saved from message board in 2004 regarding the handles upgrade for DVR.
"I recently got a set for my DVR. The parts come from Reid Tool. wwwreidtool.com
The first item is #KHX-345 95MM ZINC ADJUSTABLE HANDLE M12 X 25 STUD. This will cost <$9 and takes the place of the sliding tee handle tool post lock. Simply unscrew the original handle and screw in the new one.
The second item is #ESP-85 SOFT TOUCH HANDLE 3.35" LONG. You need two of them and they cost $3.31 each in the new catalog. These need to be drilled out with a 13/32" regular drill bit or the next fractional size larger. Drill the full depth but not through.
Unscrew the banjo lock handle and using an adjustable clamp carefully push the rubber handle on until it bottoms. Do the same thing with tail stock handle. Oh yes, screw them back in please.
Makes a really neat upgrade for about $20 which includes shipping. "

I basically followed that advice. The price and parts number may have been changed. Please follow my previous post for domain name change.

Gord, make sure you get the steel ones, the plastic ones can break off, and the tool rest gets move around a lot, so it has to take some abuse.:wave:

Most any machinist supply shop would have them.

I was thinking that will all the agriculture and oil business in Alberta, you should be able to find one of these easy, they are a very common item on various pieces of machinery.

How about the John Deer dealer on Golden West Ave?

Maybe Princess Auto?

:dunno: