Gotta dust off Ollie.

Steve Ash

Banker friend of mine was here a few months ago and I gave him one of my pens I made from Kingwood, he liked it and commented on how he'd like to give something like that to his customers.

I got a email from him asking if I'd give him a price on some "homemade" pens. I gave it some thought and wrote back on the cost of 1 and the cost of making 10.

He wrote back saying he wanted 10 to start off with.....I gotta get old Ollie dug out of the corner of the shop, dusted off and start turning.....finally a way to get some of those $$$$ back on the lathe and tools! :thumb:

Thats great Steve:thumb: It makes that next tool purchase alot easier and Ollie doesnt feel he has to sue for alienation!:D

Sounds great, Steve. It's always a pleasure when the tools help pay for themselves. I hadn't really expected it, but this year I paid for a lot of my Christmas present buying with the proceeds from casual pen sales at my office and LOML's office. The little suckers can generate some cash if you can find buyers, huh? :)