Local source for waterborne clear finishes

Hello all,
As most of you know, I live in a small town in western Arkansas (Mountainburg, which is just outside of Fort Smith). I would prefer to find a local source for waterborne clear finishes. So far all I have been able to find at the paint stores/BORGs are Benjiman-Moore, Sherman-Williams, Pittsburg, and Minwax. I can't find the ones that always are mentioned here, like Target, General, and the like. I know that I can order these online, but, I would like to find something today for some office cabinets I want to spray today. Can I get acceptable results with some of these name brands listed above or should I give up on finding something local?

Thanks,

Larry

I have great results with Minwax's waterbase satin poly.
Dries in just an hour or so. Depends on humidity and temp though

Well, since I want to spray it on today I found a gallon of Devoe brand at the Pittsburg paint store for $25 (What a deal!) It was the last one they had as they were discontinuing that brand and so t was on for half price. I guess I will use that for a while until I can get something else.

Larry

Great price:thumb:

Never used Devoe brand. Let us know how you like it

Well, bad news:(
I was captured into slavery and forced to clean house:eek: So I have not been able to try this stuff out yet. It may be tomorrow before I can escape. But, be assured I will escape. Hey!!! what are you doing???? no dear, I wasn't complaining!!!!! Really!!!!

Well, bad news:(
I was captured into slavery and forced to clean house:eek: So I have not been able to try this stuff out yet. It may be tomorrow before I can escape. But, be assured I will escape. Hey!!! what are you doing???? no dear, I wasn't complaining!!!!! Really!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You need a get-outa-jail-card:huh: :rofl:

Matt, I've used the Minwax Polycrylic on shop fixtures and on a big shelf for guitar cases and othe junk in my office/studio, and it's been real durable in my experience.

Steve, what do you use this on? I've been trying it on some things and like the way it sprays but was wondering how durable it would be?

Bath vanities [three coats]
Stair treads [three coats]

Hi Glen.

I spray it on.

It wipes/brushes on real nice also