I think I was missed...

Ned Bulken

After my recent trips, my luggage was quite popular...
bagcata.jpg

that's how I first found him...

bagcat.jpg

better lighting...

One of mine does that while I'm packing to GO on a trip. When I get home, both of them ignore me for a few hours until my "punishment" is over.

Great picture, Ned. I used to have one just like that.

Ain't it the truth! My last cat 'packed' himself as well. Made sure I had cat hair with me wherever I went!

He'd ignored me when I came home also. One day I figured it out and that stopped. I came in the door and announced I was home and when he was good and ready for a treat from me, fine. Until then I ignored him. After that I got a proper 'welcome' when I came in the door.

He died last summer while I was on internship. After I get home this spring, I will wander over to the animal shelter and see who is waiting for me.

BTW, cute kittie, Ned.

Nancy,
we have two like that currently, Marco is the much more gregarious of the pair. His brother is a lot more shy/retiring. They were kept busy by my youngest son, so I don't think I was 'missed' all that much. My wife did say that Marco paid more attention to her (normally he doesn't if I'm home). It was only for a couple of days, so I'm presuming they did OK.