Napkin Rings

Assuming those are inside diameters they list...

Starting to look like 1-1/4" to 1-5/8" is the answer, with wider ones being bigger (which sort of makes sense, I guess).

Thanks!

Recalling from the nicer restaurants that I've been in, the holders usually have a 1" or so inside diameter. Cloth napkins need quite a bit of space. I would measure one from our house but we don't have any since we just use our sleeves. :)

The ones I make are about 1 3/4" ID, but that is a little larger than ones we purchased decades ago.

It started with a leftover segmented "circle" from a bowl, which became a bracelet, but it was thick enough that the "waste" inside the bracelet became a napkin ring. Watch out... if you get started on bracelets and napkin rings, the demand may keep you from getting back to bowls.

It started with a leftover segmented "circle" from a bowl, which became a bracelet, but it was thick enough that the "waste" inside the bracelet became a napkin ring. Watch out... if you get started on bracelets and napkin rings, the demand may keep you from getting back to bowls.
Heh. This whole thing started because my mom saw this and thought it was a napkin ring...
Bowl17_2.JPG
... until she realized it had a bottom.