New Router!!

Last month was my birthday, and my elder sister gave me some money to spend on tools.
After hesitating and checking what was available here and what I was going to need in short I decided to get this Dewalt 621 router.

According to Pat Warner it is a good one and I've been using it during this weekend. There are things that I have to get used to, but I'm quite happy with it so far.

Funny enough, the Dewalt distributor here doesn't carry all the Dewalt range of tools and only a few of the router models.

Attachments

• dw01.jpg
    dw01.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 45
Congrats on the new toy, Toni. I've seen a lot of good comments about that model.:thumb:

An a belated happy birthday, too. :wave:

good lookun new toy there toni and sorry for missun your birthday..and now i know when it is:) if i can remeber it. if pat thought it was good tool i would say your safe he doesnt mince words much:thumb:

Tony, that is one good router for sure, and I understand the the dust collection on it is VERY good, one thing that ALL of my routers lack. For me, my hand held routers are the worst tools in the shop for making a mess, worse than my lathes, because of the very fine dust the router create.

Congrats!:thumb:

That is terrific Toni. You are going to love that router. Each router I have has a little different personality. Once you two become friends, it will be great.

...Once you two become friends, it will be great.

I can see it now...Toni and his router, riding down the road together having a grand time sharing shop stories, then stopping by the pub for a pint and some pretzels. Maybe even shoot a game of pool or two. Good times.

Toni and his Router.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist.) :p

I can see it now...Toni and his router, riding down the road together having a grand time sharing shop stories, then stopping by the pub for a pint and some pretzels. Maybe even shoot a game of pool or two. Good times.

View attachment 32530

(Sorry, couldn't resist.) :p

Toni & his router on route 621 now all you need is a 1959 Corvette.:eek::):D:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Resistance is futile.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Congratulations Toni, on both the new router, AND your birthday. You're how old now, 26? :rofl:

Quote: "I hope so, getting acquainted with a new tool is not easy, reading the manual helps a lot though."

What? Reading a manual? No No. You haven't learned the rules yet. :eek:

"When all else fails,,,Read the instructions" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nevermind the sick humor, you are doing it the right way. :thumb:

Aloha, Tony (one of the many):wave: