My little kingdom.

Chuck Beland

Ok, I did some minor additions & re-re-re-re arranging to my play room. This is a 360° from the door to the right back to the door. The dimensions are 8' x 8'

Click pic for full size.

Finishing storage & my BS

Turning wood & my Rigid folding TS, sheet storage & fridge.

More sheet storage water heather & turning wood. 2 pics one from the back side one from the front side.

Tool box, ceiling clamp storage.

Main workbench doubles as chop saw & also DP table. Peg board with a lot of stuff. Also bottom storage of main workbench.

These shelves are under the cellar stairs they have my bigger cases , socket sets, router, my FIL's 40 yr old aluminum Rockwell tools. These things still work better then the new ones. Also to the right of this directly under the stairs is my pancake compressor. Also storage of my FIL's saws & other carpentry stuff.

Here is my grinder table & buffing station. It's on a old military metal cabinet I put on wheels. When I need to buff I pull it out & turn it around. My Beal wheels are in a wood box I made screwed to the back. I have them in Freezer bags to keep them clean. Also more storage.

This is my little mayo monster I love it. & more storage.

Pegboard above the lathe for mostly used tools.

Temporary turning tool storage. I'm making a cabinet to house them now. also back to the door & were done.

Shop Dogs our 2 rescue puppies.

Diamond on the left & Lexy on the right. Lexy is our Walmart greeter & Diamond is security.

Ok, I did some minor additions & re-re-re-re arranging to my play room. This is a 360° from the door to the right back to the door. The dimensions are 8' x 8'

Nice setup, Chuck, although it seems to me like you'd have a lot more wood storage area if you got rid of all those short sections of log you show in that second picture... :rofl::rofl::rofl::D

Thanks guys. Since right now I don't have a chainsaw After I make my turning tool cabinet I'm making a sled for my BS like the one Vaughn posted about. So I'll be able to use those logs. I got a cedar one from Bill B for another pet funeral urn for my SIL. Once I'm comfortable using my hollowing system & I know what I'm doing.

Vaughn.
I maybe asking you for some dimensions & other help to make one myself. :D

Looks like a fun little playground, Chuck. :thumb: You really should add an extension wing or two to your tablesaw. It helps maximize the turning blank storage capacity. :p

...Vaughn.
I maybe asking you for some dimensions & other help to make one myself. :D

Here are some dimensions for you:

2 1/2"
17 5/32"
16 acres
1.63 nanometer

And here's something to help:

hammer.jpg

I'm just here to help.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, just let me know what you need on the bandsaw sled. I don't think I measured anything on mine when I made it. I just kind of built it to fit

Tony,
If you ask LOML I live in my own little world so taxes are not a problem. :D

Vaughn,
That's what I love about you you're a regular smart tush SOB. :rofl: I have only made one jig so far a steady rest & I'm new to any type of wood working hence the minimal tools I got & slowly acquiring more as the budget allows. So yup I will be asking for help :D