Howdy from Nebraska

Roger Newby

Just joined today and look forward to getting to know you folks.:wave: I live in Syracuse, Nebraska (Do not own any red clothing!) and have been woodworking for about 50 years. My shop is fairly complete and my wife and daughter make sure I won't run out of projects. I'm also lucky to have a rural sawmill just 15 minutes away that has quality product at very reasonable prices.:D

I'll probably lurk for awhile to get comfortable but jump in with my 2 cents when possible.:thumb:

Roger

welcom roger, and drop a doton our map in the member forum so we can see where yu are in relationship to the rest of us.:D maybe we can drop in some time or you can droo in on us:wave::thumb:

Welcome to the Family Roger :wave:

We like pictures, and we LOVE pictures of workshops, so many good ideas to borrow ;) :D

If you get a chance, why not give us a quick tour of your shop :thumb:

Glad to have you! :)

Cheers!

Stu

Welcome to the Family Roger. :wave:

I grew up about 60 miles southwest of you just over the KS border. No red clothing? How do you go outside? :D:rofl: I thought thought you all were sker fans.

Hi Roger, and welcome to the forum. :thumb:

And a big welcome to you too, Jozsef. :wave:I think you might be our first Hungarian member. :)