Recent trim job

Al killian

I did a trim job in one of those up class areas and the home owner was a pain. I had to replace a few of the boards as they where rotten. Then had to peel the paint off, The home owner treid painting over oil based.:doh: Here are the two windows I had to do.
DSC00850.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

The home owner wanted the trim to be painted one shade off of the house color.:dunno::huh: I treid to get them to make it a color that would allow the trim to stand out, but they did not like that idea. Here are the after pics. Sorry the pics are not the best.
005-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

Thanks Larry.:wave:I forgot, all the molding was made in my shop out of vinly boards. The brand was Vesatex. It was nice that the lumber yard cut these down for me as they came in 1"x12"x 18' planks.:eek: The smell is worse then cat spray. I found it machines much better then wood. With a two knife setup I can run it thru at 25 fpm(feet per minute). Takes paint great and easy to glue up thicker peices(key stone).

That looks good Al. What are those black bars sticking out from the house in the last three pictures? They almost look like the frames for a window box (planter) but I can't tell if there are windows there or not plus the one of the right looks to be a bit chewed up for a window box.

Thanks guys. Yes they are for flower boxes. The owners are not sure if new boxes should goe up or if they are takeing them out. They have to see if they are "IN STYLE OR NOT":rolleyes:. Gotta love peeps with money.;)