How I ruined my Memorial day Weekend...

Brent, I spent the last few days rebuilding the tiller engine and it looks like I will be another week until I get some seals in the mail before I can actually get the garden in. Looking at your set-up brought to mind something I might try this year. I'm thinking about sawing a long beam and setting it on posts about 6" high and hanging feed bags with dirt in them to grow hanging tomato plants. It looks like you could do the same across the corners of your enclosure. It would add more space to grow other rabbit food. :D I do a lot of raised beds because it rains a lot and the water doesn't drain well. (between droughts)

I was going to try a couple of upside down Cherry tomato plants this year. Thought I might hang those a little closer to the house.

The raised beds do drain very well out here. Hand watering is OK for the first week or so, but I'll be putting the drip system in soon.

Hopefully my lawn will distract the bunnies and other herbivores around here. The wild horses haven't been up this way lately, but just today we had a couple of antelope standing on the front lawn until they realized we were staring right at them.