Happy Birthday Jim DeLaney!

hey he is so old that he doesnt remeber that it was sunday:) so anyone sayun hbday just means that he has some cake and ice cream somewhere to eat:D hope it wasnt on the mulch spreadin day..

hey he is so old that he doesnt remeber that it was sunday:) so anyone sayun hbday just means that he has some cake and ice cream somewhere to eat:D hope it wasnt on the mulch spreadin day..

Actually, Larry, it WAS a mulch spreading day. I only did about three yards worth, though. Gettin' older is makin' me tired... :rofl::rofl:

Still had lotsa mulch left for yesterday, and even have a couple yards left for the next day or two. Seventeen yards, total, but the mulchin is only a small part of the work - first: weed out the bed; second, rototill the bed; third, rake the bed; fourth, spread the mulch. What fun!

Next, we'll put in some bedding plants, and then it'll just be 'water and weed' for the rest of the Summer.

I did do well in the gift department - got the new Veritas small scraper, and an inshave. Haven't had a chance to use either yet, though...

As for cake, etc., NO, none of that. Since it was Sunday, and Monday was a holiday, my favorite restaurants were closed both days. I'm told we're going out tonight, though...

Thanks for all the good wishes, folks! BTW, I'm 64.

Attachments

• DSCN0574 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0574 (Medium).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0570 (Custom).JPG
    DSCN0570 (Custom).JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
we wont talk behind,, now will we:).. i dont think any oif us ever get caught up'' eat hearty jim.. yu got more mulch tommrrow.. she is just takun yu out to work yu harder tommrrow:)