Need help locating "old" pen kit instructions.

Tom Baugues

I found a shoebox in a cabinet that has about 20 pen kits in it that I bought about 10 years ago. I kept all the instruction sheets in a binder and I found that too, however there are a couple of kits that I don't have any information on. I was wondering if anyone here has turned these and might still have a copy of the instructions. I'm mainly looking for bushing sizes and assembly instructions.
Both kits came from Woodcraft but they no longer list them.
The first is called a "Taper Pen". It was item number #124745.
The other one is called "Dual Red/Black" pen item number #128950.
Can anyone help.

Tom

The red/black might be called a Teachers Pen or similar these days.
But, I'll betcha, Woodcraft still has what you need on-line and/or can send you via e-mail. Actually, most of those 7mm kits don't need much in the way of instructions.

No, I looked at the teachers pen but this one is different. It is a twist pen and both the red and black rollerball came out the same end...depending on which way you twisted it.

tom,
off the top of my head it sounds similar to a 'tech' pen kit i got awhile back... through a swap. It is out in in the shop, but I'll check on it tomorrow for you. My kit was Penn State, so you might look on there for a sheet?

Ned, you may be right. The ink cartrige in the "Tech" pen is very simailar to my kit.
Dale..thanks for that link. I was able to find the "Tech" pen listed on there and have now printed off a copy of those instructions.

Thanks guys,
Tom

pen kit instructions

If you go to the Woodcraft web site and do a search for the pen kit you can pull up the instructions when the pen kit information comes up. Same is true for Penn State kits. All you need is the pen kit name or item number.

Jeff, I tried that but as I mentioned...this kit is about 10 years old. They do not carry it anymore and the information does not come up when I input the kit number. I did send their customer service an e-mail asking them about the kit but have not heard anything back.

Tom

Ned, you may be right. The ink cartrige in the "Tech" pen is very simailar to my kit.
Dale..thanks for that link. I was able to find the "Tech" pen listed on there and have now printed off a copy of those instructions.

Thanks guys,
Tom

This might be what you are looking for... it is a psi kit, but probably same.

Attachments

• PK2WAY.pdf
    46.7 KB · Views: 2