Just a Little Doodle From Last Night

Hi Dave.

Good drawing, I didn't know one could get this "sketchy" finish on a SU drawing or you can only make it with the "pro" release?

Thanks Larry.

I'm wondering if my wife would go for a table like that in the house. At 9' long it's pretty big.

Well it depends on how big the room is, doesn't it? Besides, it seems like a design like this could easily lose 1-2 feet of length and still preserve the overall look.

...art

ps: Dave, are you actually going to build something!? :eek: (ducking and running...)

Well it depends on how big the room is, doesn't it? Besides, it seems like a design like this could easily lose 1-2 feet of length and still preserve the overall look.

...art

ps: Dave, are you actually going to build something!? :eek: (ducking and running...)

Yeah, it could easily be shortened.

I'd like to build it. We'll see if I can get my for hire SU projects out of the way and spend part of my vacation time in my shop actually working.

Thank you, chuck. It's too bad I can't send me doodles to a printer loaded with wood and have it spit out the thing I've drawn complete with finish on it. :rolleyes::D