Wasnt sure if this is worth posting about or not.
Alot of plywood guts, after clamping the box, and measuring up square, measuring all the sides diagonally, to see if I got square, after putting some slices of maple in a joint or two, just to tweak it ever so slightly, I guess clamping pressure decided the final outcome.
The diagonal sides top to bottom are off 1/8, so I figure 1/64 here, 1/64 there, nearly impossible for me to see on my tape measure, all adds up if it goes in one way, a reason I dont like to build big cabinets.
I made a solid wood base, since I dont trust the weight of this unit when filled to depend on the four legs, besides my main concern is sagging in the middle.
I have to run out and disconnect the base, its all wrong, sorry, will be back later.