Thread: WOOD!!!! any shape or size:)

WOOD!!!! any shape or size:)

ok Folks like i said i have to much of this stuff and more coming. so for starters i have access to a fair amount of walnut small crotches and blocks (Green) for turners. i am wiling to get it for you but i do need some compensation for it.. cant just get it and ship it fer nothing.. i also have access to Box elder on a fairly regular rate. as well.. again same story.. actually if yu have a specail want get in touch and we will see if we can scrounge up some..may have some spalted maple as well.. i know i can get some huge maple logs that have knarley stuff going every where. also i have been fortunate to have gotten alot of lumber as well in 4/4 mostly in a variety of spieces.. most of what i have is good stuff,, no knots and very little if any sapwood.. so there again get in touch and we can work something out.. on the big stuff i just got there has been some interest and to those who have interest i can part with some of it.. even a big slab if you interested. but pm with any correspondence.. this is just a liquidation adventure not my lively hood thanks for listening...
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Larry, Just strap it on top of your RV when you do your next tour, and head out like the Beverly Hillbillies. You can deliver wood everywhere you stop!

at 30,000 ft it wouldnt stay strapped on well, the first leg as of right now is by air over to you guys

I say you strap it together like a raft and take your next tour down the Mississippi like Huckleberry Fin except at every stop you give away apiece of the raft.

found some spalted soft maple, anyone intersted? around a 9"wide half log. got more to look at have some walnut that is pretty dry as well bowl blank stuff. as before pm's