WOOD!!!! any shape or size:)

larry merlau

ok Folks like i said i have to much of this stuff and more coming. so for starters i have access to a fair amount of walnut small crotches and blocks (Green) for turners. i am wiling to get it for you but i do need some compensation for it.. cant just get it and ship it fer nothing.. i also have access to Box elder on a fairly regular rate. as well.. again same story.. actually if yu have a specail want get in touch and we will see if we can scrounge up some..may have some spalted maple as well.. i know i can get some huge maple logs that have knarley stuff going every where. also i have been fortunate to have gotten alot of lumber as well in 4/4 mostly in a variety of spieces.. most of what i have is good stuff,, no knots and very little if any sapwood.. so there again get in touch and we can work something out.. on the big stuff i just got there has been some interest and to those who have interest i can part with some of it.. even a big slab if you interested. but pm with any correspondence.. this is just a liquidation adventure not my lively hood:D:thumb: thanks for listening...

I say you strap it together like a raft and take your next tour down the Mississippi like Huckleberry Fin except at every stop you give away apiece of the raft:rofl::rofl:.

found some spalted soft maple, anyone intersted? around a 9"wide half log. got more to look at have some walnut that is pretty dry as well bowl blank stuff. as before pm's