Roy Kane

Hello everyone in Family Woodworking,
My name is Roy Kane: I live in Ireland: I am 59 years old and still working as an engineering technican: My main intrests outside of my family and my good wife are (1) Traditional Longbow Archery (2)Medieval Living History and Reinactment (3) Medieval woodworking and metalworking.

Regards for now
Roy.

Hi Roy

Welcome to the family. I dont know about us having any knights but I do know we have a Pirate or two.:rofl::rofl:

See to think he lives in New Hampshire and has a load of treasure chests that he makes.:thumb:

Show us some of you goodies we like pictures here.:)

By the way "Top of the morning to you".....oops it must be afternoon there now and time for a good old Cafreys.

By the way we have a members map on google why not add your location to that show us where you live.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Family Roy. :wave:

What part of Ireland do you live in? My wife and I traveled there for our honeymoon, mostly in the southwest and enjoyed every moment of it. Wonderful people, food, drink, landscape and more.

Welcome Roy!

I know that there are some web pages in UK that deal with medieval woodworking, so if you are purist and don't condone the use of power tools you must be a real galoot! :):thumb:

An remember our motto " No pics, didn't happen"